Hugo Rodrigues earned his Bachelor degree in 2010 and his Masters degree in 2012, both in Information Systems and Computer Engineering, from Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), Lisbon. He joined the Spoken Language Systems Lab (L²F) in 2010, as a grant holder, staying at L²F after being enrolled in the Dual PhD Program CMU|Portugal, in 2012.
INESC ID Information
- Ana Cristina Mendes, Luísa Coheur, João Pedro Carlos Gomes da Silva, Hugo Rodrigues, Just Ask – A Multi-Pronged Approach to Question Answering, International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools, World Scientific Publishing Company, vol. 22, n. 1, pages 34, doi: 10.1142/S0218213012500364, http://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/10.1142/S02, February 2013
- Hugo Rodrigues, Luísa Coheur, Eric Nyberg, Populating the knowledge base of a conversational agent: human vs. machine, In SAC '19: Proceedings of the 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing, pages 1011-1018, doi: 10.1145/3297280.3297380, April 2019
- Hugo Rodrigues, Luísa Coheur, Eric Nyberg, Improving Question Generation with the Teacher’s Feedback, In Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED), Springer , series Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), June 2018
- Pedro Fialho, Hugo Rodrigues, Luísa Coheur, Paulo Quaresma, L2F/INESC-ID at SemEval-2017 Tasks 1 and 2: Lexical and semantic features in word and textual similarity, In Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval-2017), August 2017
- Hugo Rodrigues, Luísa Coheur, Eric Nyberg, QGASP: a Framework for Question Generation Based on Different Levels of Linguistic Information, In The 9th International Natural Language Generation conference, The Association for Computational Linguistics, demo, Edinburgh, UK, September 2016
- Hugo Rodrigues, Luísa Coheur, 2B$ - Testing Past Algorithms in Nowadays Web, In 15th International Conference on Text, Speech and Dialogue (TSD), Springer, vol. 7499, series Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Brno, Czech Republic, September 2012
- Hugo Rodrigues, Luísa Coheur, Ana Cristina Mendes, Ricardo Ribeiro, David Martins de Matos, Testing lexical approaches in QA4MRE, In CLEF 2012, Online Working Notes, Roma, Italy, September 2012
- Question Generation Using Neural Networks, Gonçalo Fernando Ferreira da Costa Durão Correia. (2019-). Ricardo Ribeiro, advisor. Hugo Rodrigues, co-advisor.