Márcio Viveiros graduated in Informatics and Computer Engineering in 2004 from Instituto Superior Técnico (IST). His final year project was on facial animation, including, but not limited to, expression of emotions. After graduating he became a research associate member of the Spoken Language Systems Lab.
His current work is on speech interfaces and dialog systems integration. He continues to develop his work on facial animation.
INESC ID Information
- Luís Marujo, Márcio Viveiros, João Paulo da Silva Neto, Keyphrase Cloud Generation of Broadcast News, In proceeding of Interspeech 2011: 12th Annual Conference of the International Speech Communication Association, ISCA, Florence, Italy, August 2011
- Filipe Martins, Ana Cristina Mendes, Márcio Viveiros, Joana Paulo Pardal, Pedro Arez, Nuno J. Mamede, João Paulo da Silva Neto, Reengineering a domain-independent framework for Spoken Dialogue Systems, In Software Engineering, Testing, and Quality Assurance for Natural Language Processing, an ACL 2008 Workshop, Columbus, Ohio, USA, June 2008
- João Paulo da Silva Neto, Hugo Meinedo, Márcio Viveiros, Renato Márcio de França Cassaca, Ciro Alexandre Domingues Martins, Diamantino António Caseiro, Broadcast News Subtitling System in Portuguese, In ICASSP 2008 - Int. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, IEEE, Las Vegas, USA, April 2008
- João Paulo da Silva Neto, Renato Márcio de França Cassaca, Márcio Viveiros, Márcio Duarte Albasini Mourão, Design of a Multimodal Input Interface for a Dialogue System, In PROPOR 2006 - Computational Processing of the Portuguese Language, SPRINGER, vol. 3960, series Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, pages 170-179, Itatiaia, Brazil, May 2006
- Márcio Viveiros, Cara Falante - Uma interface visual para um sistema de diálogo falado, Graduation thesis, Instituto Superior Técnico, Universidade Técnica de Lisboa, Lisboa, Portugal, December 2004