Diogo A. P. Nunes completed his Master's in Informatics and Computer Engineering in January 2021 from the University of Lisbon, Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), and a Bachelor's degree in Informatics and Computer Engineering in 2018 from the same institution. He has been attending the PhD course in Informatics and Computer Engineering at the University of Lisbon, IST, since February 2021, under the supervision of professors David Martins de Matos (IST) and Joana Ferreira Gomes (Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto). He is an Early Stage Researcher at the Institute of Systems and Computer Engineering Research and Development in Lisbon (INESC-ID), at the Human Language Technology (HLT) laboratory, since 2019.
- Natural Language Processing
- Linguistic expression of (chronic) pain
- Cognitive perception of (chronic) pain
- Diogo A.P. Nunes, Joana Ferreira-Gomes, Carlos Vaz, Daniela Oliveira, Sofia Pimenta, Fani Neto, David Martins de Matos, Analysis of chronic pain descriptions for base-pathology prediction: the case of rheumatoid arthritis versus spondylitis, Dor, December 2022
- Diogo A.P. Nunes, Chronic pain assessment from patient reports, MSc thesis, Instituto Superior Técnico, Universidade de Lisboa, Lisboa, January 2021
- Diogo A.P. Nunes, David Martins de Matos, Joana Ferreira Gomes, Fani Neto, Chronic Pain and Language: A Topic Modelling Approach to Personal Pain Descriptions, https://arxiv.org/abs/2109.00402, September 2021
- Diogo A.P. Nunes, David Martins de Matos, Joana Ferreira Gomes, Fani Neto, Analysis of Chronic Pain Experiences Based on Online Reports: the RRCP Dataset, https://arxiv.org/abs/2108.10218, August 2021