Patrícia Pereira graduated in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), Lisbon, and received a Masters Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering (from IST) and a Masters Degree in Systems, Control and Robotics from KTH Royal Institute of Technology in 2020.
She is currently a PhD student in Electrical and Computer Engineering at IST and HLT-INESC-ID, working on Empathetic Dialogue Systems.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natural Language Processing
- Affective Computing
- Cognitive Computational Neuroscience.
- Rita Parada Ramos, Patrícia Pereira, Helena Moniz, Joao Paulo Carvalho, Bruno Martins, Retrieval Augmentation for Deep Neural Networks, In The International Joint Conference on Neural Networks 2021, July 2021
- Patrícia Pereira, Anders Lansner, Pawel Herman, Incremental Attractor Neural Network Modelling of the Lifespan Retrieval Curve. Poster at the Champalimaud Research Symposium 2021 - Dialogues on Neural and Machine Intelligence