L²F tools for a number of tasks are listed below. Grouping intends to reflect the level of processing for which a given tool is useful.
- MARv - a morphossyntactic disambiguation tool;
- monge - a word form generator;
- PAsMo - a rule-based morphology processor, tag converter, and sentence splitter;
- RuDriCo - a rule-based morphology processor;
- SMorph - a morphological analyser;
- XA - a morphological analyser similar to ispell and jspell;
- YAH - yet another hyphenator.
- FUF Unification Engine -- a funcional unification formalism unification engine
- AsDeCopas -- applies contextual rules (possibly hierarchically organized) to a graph
- Ogre -- transforms a structure where both chunks and words are connected into a dependency structure
- ATA - automatic term extraction (semantics-like processing)
- DID - a discourse indentifier.
- Galinha - a portal for building and running applications.
- LRDB - a language resources database and access framework.
- FSTk - a finite-state transducer library.
- ShReP - A Framework for constructing NLP systems.
- L2F_PhoneAlign - A DTW-based phonetic aligner.
- L2F_MuLA - A tool to synchronize annotation of speech at various levels of granularity.
- AUDIMUS - Automatic Large Vocabulary Continuous Speech Recognition for the European Portuguese language