L²F has been particularly active in the creation of linguistic resources for European Portuguese. The cooperation with CLUL has been of paramount importance in this activity. The resources listed are in inverse chronological order. The corresponding webpages are in Portuguese.
- IPSOM - aligned spoken books
- BD-PÚBLICO- large vocabulary, speaker-independent, continuous speech corpus
- SPEECHDAT - corpus for training and assessment of isolated and continuous speech utterances
Pronunciation lexica (besides the ones included in the above corpora documentation):
- ONOMASTICA (Proper names of 11 European languages, in cooperation with TLP - Telefones de Lisboa e Porto): ~ 100.000 names of people, streets, towns and companies
- PF (Português Fundamental): ~ 26.000 citation forms
The pronunciation lexica developed by L²F use the SAMPA phonetic alphabet. See the SAMPA table for European Portuguese and some comments about its design.
- List of Newspapers on the Internet produced by Isabel Trancoso and maintained jointly with IMS Stuttgart.
Language Resource Centers
- Linguateca (Distributed language resource center for Portuguese)
- ELRA (European Language Resources Association)
- LDC (Linguistic Data Consortium)